We’re taking a short break from blogging – we both have creative projects on the go that need our full attention, so stay tuned for exciting things to come! Thanks for reading, we’ll see you back here soon.
In the meantime, here’s a recap of some of our favourite posts:
On science and creativity…
- How does music affect our creativity?
- The science of daydreaming
- A surprising way to boost your creativity
- How to be a better writer – 5 blogs for writers
- Copywriting tips: how to write about white paper
- 20 words you’ll want to say out
- Have you got your elevator pitch ready?
- Market yourself – tips for networking
- A marketer’s bag of tricks
Some reading lists…
- Looking for a good book to read next?
- Top 10 dystopian fiction books (Kimberly)
- Top 10 dystopian fiction books (Caitlin)
- Salman Rushdie at the Melbourne Writers Festival
- Elizabeth Gilbert for the Wheeler Centre
- Lior and Hannah Kent talk books and music
- Mid-Century Modern: exhibition at NGV Ian Potter Centre
- Great book cover designs and designers
- 3 design trends I’m loving
- Changing fashions in book cover design
- Top ten fonts
- Creative entrepreneurs: Moleskine founder Maria Sebregondi
- Working creatives: meet designer Clint Sutherland
- Inspiring woman: Dorothea Lange